Monday, February 24, 2014

Top Browsers


1Google Chrome
+391Safe, Secure, fast, Reliable, in fact the best browser in the world
Most used browser in the world. It's very impressive and deserves its top position
+294its very easy to search the data and it can store the links in an default manner...
+245Number 1 can beat it because... Google chrome is really a chrome... Moreover it has some feature like. Tagging system.. Themes.. And better access to facebook... Which I really hope from a web browser
2Mozilla Firefox
+258Firefox rules it should be at the top I've tried chrome but I think Firefox is more organized and that's how I like it
+208It give security browsing and speed browsing. It supports all operating systems like windows, mac etc
+182Cant use Chrome as I heavily depend on IDM so its the best until chrome has a solution for IDM. FIRE-FOX rules.
3Safari
+117What? For me, Safari is the best even I use PC. Try it and you can forcefully say that Safari is the best. Honest.
+95Safari, which is now avaliable for PC's has great look and optimized Tabbed browsing which comes with high speed
4Opera
+96Fast, safe, functional, fun searching, and mouse gestures make Opera great browser
+48lightweight, fast and slick, supporting web standarts - just the best for years.
+44Love this browser so much.
5Internet Explorer
+30Internet explorer 9 is super fast, and you don't have to have millions of windows open, you can drag tabs into other windows. It doesn't crash as much either.
+8Internet Explorer has been the pioneer in web browsing for over a decade. Nearly three quarters of the Internet has been optimized for this browser, and the simplistic interface is both intuitive and functional. The UI is simply gorgeous, tabs, shortcuts, favorites, and history functions are all perfected. The browser is lightning fast, as well as feature rich. Aside from its obsolete Trident rendering engine (versus WebKit with Chrome, Safari, and Firefox), Internet Explorer is superior in every way.
+8I get tons of crap for using IE from other web designers who hate it for always being a pain in the behind to code for. I say it's because I want to use the same browser that my audience is using... but the truth is: I love it. It's fast, simple, and ie9 is as sexy as I ever imagined a browser could be.
6Maxthon
+101The best browser honestly. You forget about chrome the very moment you get addicted to this. Trust me, I don't tell lies when it comes to web browsers because I have virtually the whole web browsers and non of them can beat maxthon
+79Filled with options and features other web browsers do not compare too. I recommend this browser to have with your others. Give it a try even on a USB stick.
+58People don't know about this browser, Maxthon 3 deserves more attention then it gets. It has way better features and speed compared to the other browsers ( it may also vary on your system ).

I showed my friends this browser and they stopped using whatever they were using and instantly started to use this and passing it along. I mean I has LEVELS what other browsers has a level system and exact amount of hours youve been on it. (I've been on maxthon for 2718 hours) and I'm in level 35. I sincerely hope whomever is reading to try this browser and or keep using it and spreding the "word".
7Netscape Browser
+26It is the best browser I ever seen
+14FIRST TIME USING HOPE IT WILL BE BETTER THEN ALL
+6Not have having experience to share but their a positve talk on netscape browser
8UC Browser
+50the best mobile browser in terms of download speed, graphics, browsing experience, error freed sign ups, uniqueness, user interface etc.
9YouTube Browser
+55I can see vivid video and audio using smart phone any time.
+19Best browser in the world
+9Excellent browser, I have seen.
More comments about YouTube Browser
10Avant
+40I love how you can use three rendering engines in one browser without crashing. Plus, with mouth gestures and the Chrome Web Store--through the use of WebKit--Avant makes you feel like you're using the top three browsers in the world at the same time, on the same browser.
+14Looks good I'm looking for a kind of fast web browser I think I found it
+13Avant is best browser. Because it is really best.

No comments:

Post a Comment